Please Read Safety Instructions Before Use
The machine may be operated by any adult person who is acquainted with the components, operating instructions and safety in the documentation.
The operator may not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other substances, which may affect the safe operation of the work required in the operation of the Vibration Table
The Operation Of The Vibration Table
During the operation of the Vibration Table, the follow procedure must be strictly adhered to, in order that personal safety is guaranteed.
1. Place a Cone in all holes of the Filling unit. In doing so, check as to whether the size of the cone is suitable for the filling unit used. The Filling units come in various sizes.
2. Check that all Cones have dropped just under the filling edge. If that does not the case, correct the Cones.
3. Prior to the Vibration Table being switched on, the following checks must be carried out:
- Check that the Vibration Table is level on a stable base. Also See Paragraph 5.1 (See Manual)
- Check that all legs are positioned in the feet supplied
- Check that the plug is positioned in an earthed socket outlet with the correct voltage
4. Switch the Vibration Table on by means of the with on the plug
5. Now take a small amount of mixture and distribute it across the holes of the filling unit
6. Each time the mixture is distributed across the holes, the Filling unit is placed momentarily on the Vibration Table. This is to allow the mixture to drop properly into the Cones.
7. Regularly fill the Cones with the amount desired.
8. Dependent on the results desired, this cycle lasts between 1 to 3 minutes.
9. After having achieved the desired result, the Filling unit may be removed from the Vibration Table and the Vibration Table may be switched off.
10. The Cones may now be removed from the Filling Unit in the follow way:
- Position the Filling Unit on the special separate attachment.
- By means of now pressing the Filling Unit downwards in one swift motion, the Cones will come loose
- The Cones have now all been released and may now be manually taken form the Filling Unit.
- After all cones have been removed from the Filling Unit, it may be reused for a new batch